Sunday, January 4, 2009

I guess I should blog

Everyone seems to be doing it, so I might as well jump on the band wagon. I'm not usually good about keeping up with blogs, but I will try with this one. I suppose I should start with the title and its significance. Quite simply, my grandmother used to call me Doodlebug. She's been gone since 1997, but I was close to her. The older I get the more I realize how wise she was. So, "Doodlebug" is my way of honoring her.

Random meanderings about my fiber frenzied life....

Well, I had a bit of a yarn binge this past week...handspun, yarn for a sweater, sock yarn, fiber...yep I got it all. And, on top of that, I even bought a spinning wheel!! :) It's shipping tomorrow. Photos to come this week once it arrives. I'm super excited!

4 comments:

  1. a spinning wheel??? that sounds really cool. Hope you'll post pics. I've only ever seen them in animated fairytales. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! You are blogging! If you want, I will link to you on our blog - www.ludistitch.com. LMK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go ahead and link me. I will link you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete