Sunday, January 18, 2009

Real Yarn #2!

I should have posted this last week, but I've been busy. At any rate, here is the second yarn from my wheel. The roving was from Twisted Fiber Art...colorway: Saucy. I think it looks more even and is thinner than my first yarn from my wheel. Hooray for learning! I haven't done much spinning lately because I've been working on a sweater for my niece that should have been done for Christmas. Christmas in January, anyone? At any rate, it's really close to being done. I'm seaming up the last sleeve right now. Then, I need to felt it lightly in the washing machine to ensure that it's the right size. Hopefully, I can do that tonight. Pictures are forthcoming on that one. It will probably be towards the end of the week, so that it can dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment