Sunday, October 17, 2010

Not Loyal...

I know...so much for daily, weekly, or whatever, right?  Well, things have been incredibly busy lately...so I haven't had much time.  Anyway...

I started a blog for my local spinning guild.  I'm hosting the blog on WordPress, and I have to say that I like the platform a lot more than the Blogger platform!  Hmm...I will likely keep the blog here for now, but I am considering moving it to WordPress.  It's just easier to edit things, post stuff, etc.

Ok, back to cleaning up the house in preparation for my mom's visit next weekend.  Cleaning up the house = completely reorganizing my stash.  This involves making a huge mess just to get things cleaned up!

2 comments:

  1. How funny! I'm sitting in the insanity that's my weekend's stash reorganization RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, glad that I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete